6/22/11

Swedish Side of Jules

I want to win this bicycle contest on Lovely Bicycle! This contest asks for Swedish Cinema Inspired photographs featuring Person + bicycle. I can do that! I watched some Ingmar Bergman films on Netflix for ideas on dress/hair/makeup/accessories/sadness.

I've been stuck at home very sick for the past two days. Sadly, no #BIKENYC has been going on. Kate has been hanging in the bike room. She came out briefly to go with me to the park near our our apartment to do this quick photoshoot this evening.
Swedish

I knew I liked this filmstrip image.
Persona

So I took some images of myself and photoshopped this puppy together.
Swedish_Cinema_Self_Portrait

Here's the Prize:

Lovely Bicycle wants to give this to a woman (Like Me!) and this bike is huge, so it needs to go to a tall lady like Me! I've been fearing for Kate Middleton's safety this winter in NYC and this bicycle would be great for messier conditions, I'm sure.

Wish me Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I hope you win :)
    xo
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, thanks so much for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/23/2011

    Get that Pilen Lyx, GURRRLLLLL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks errrr'body! I hope I win! This bike will look good when NYC turns gray with wicked barren trees.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.