6/24/11

Florence Friday

spesh_effects

I woke up at 4am this morning and went to Central Park to see Florence + The Machine at Rumsey Playfield AKA Summer Stage on GMA/Good Morning America. I saw about 4 songs before I had to leave for work. Florence is the real deal. I felt like she is the most badass lady we've got right now and my suspicions were confirmed. It's crazy how soft-spoken she is when she is just speaking into the microphone. She's a whispery giant, and I mean that in the best possible way. She's 6' tall.

Florence & The Machine GMA Summer Concert Series

Florence must not ride bicycles because her pale, ultra-long legs were flawless. No bruises, scratches, flawless. I love her. I might go back to the paid ticketed concert tonight.

2 comments:

  1. She lives in my neighborhood and I have def seen her on a bike! A pretty lady cruiser like yours. Mostly though, she's walking. Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man- She's cool enough to ride bikes, but I can't get over the flawlessness of her legs. She had on booty-hanging-out daisy dukes and zero bruises. No hint of cellulite. I've never!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.