I woke up very early- Black Friday style on Tuesday, to get myself down to the L.A.M.B. sample sale. It was euphoric and got me totally high. Here are my trophies.

Of course I rode my bike- it was a glorious blue-sky morning. I rode down 2nd Avenue to 5th Ave & 19th street. It was cool, so jeans came out.

I emailed my sample-sale success story to the best No Doubt fansite. They do an awesome job covering every single thing Gwen Stefani does. I am so happy they used my pic!

The Linus is already making serious rounds on the internet. I mean Kate Middleton!
I wish I had this bag on Monday, because it would have looked awesome with my bright orange skirt.

That skirt is bicycle safety color blast + ruffly pleats were very fun to ride in!
Jenny, the webmaster of Beacon Street reaffirmed my pride in the butterfly print bag by telling me she didn't even know it was produced, so that tells me I snagged something very rare. I'm not usually into the sport of sample sales, but I'm so happy I got there Door-Buster style on this one!

Of course I rode my bike- it was a glorious blue-sky morning. I rode down 2nd Avenue to 5th Ave & 19th street. It was cool, so jeans came out.

I emailed my sample-sale success story to the best No Doubt fansite. They do an awesome job covering every single thing Gwen Stefani does. I am so happy they used my pic!

The Linus is already making serious rounds on the internet. I mean Kate Middleton!
I wish I had this bag on Monday, because it would have looked awesome with my bright orange skirt.

That skirt is bicycle safety color blast + ruffly pleats were very fun to ride in!
Jenny, the webmaster of Beacon Street reaffirmed my pride in the butterfly print bag by telling me she didn't even know it was produced, so that tells me I snagged something very rare. I'm not usually into the sport of sample sales, but I'm so happy I got there Door-Buster style on this one!
I'd have gone crazy at a L.A.M.B Sample Sale - you lucky thing! Very nice pieces there Julie & congratulations on your photo being used on the site! AGAIN, you look fantastic x
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for that butterfly bag EVERYWHERE!! would you be willing to sell it?? PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!
ReplyDelete