6/16/11

Pretty Organized

vroom_corvette
Riding home from work, it felt nice to be so close to this gorgeous blue car to say I love your car!

prairie_dress

bike_acc_case
I found a pretty little case for my bicycle accessories. Having a loose bungee cord in your purse is a nightmare. It hooks and tangles on everything. Lights and sunglasses are tidily kept in here too. 

I love Knog clip-on lights. They're better off in here than the bottom of my purse being accidentally turned-on and batteries running down. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the gold bag for holding that kind of stuff. Good call! That car is amaaaaaaaaazing.I think you mentioned this previously, but what brand is the basket you have on your bike? I'm looking for something similar for my own little cruiser and can't find anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Wald basket and here's the link but I don't know if you can shop online from the Wald website: http://www.waldsports.com/index.cfm/wald135basket.html

    But I've purchased this basket twice. The first time a bike shop ordered it from a big bike supply catalog and it was about $20 and most recently, the shop I visited had it on-hand and I paid $27 with tax & installation.

    I have also owned their quick removable basket, but it was too rickety and I was always nervous about it falling off while I was riding. I feel more secure with the stationery/non-removable one that I linked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a bunch! That's a great deal and much more my style (and price) than the wicker baskets I've come across online. I'll have to see if any of the bike shops in my area carry Wald baskets. I'm all about the instant gratification. If not, it looks like you can order through the site.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.