
Forever 21 dress, H&M Belt that Katy Perry also has, Dollhouse Cowgirl boots.
I decided these boots are too grubby-looking to wear to work, but they were A-OK! to wear to see my boyfriend Jimmy Fallon this morning!
I went to a kind-of strange TV show filming or webcast for the CBS Early Show today where Jimmy Fallon was their guest. I got dressed in a cute dress in case he asked me to spend the afternoon with him because you never know.
Here's my new haircut. My face is featuring I love you Jimmy Fallon MAC lipstick in Amplified!

Pixie bangs. Ahhh... I would have preferred to keep more length on the back, but I also wanted to cure the extreme flip at the ends, but it's growing out either way. -By growing my hair out, you should know shoulder length is long is my book.
I went to CBS Studios on the West Side. Biking over there was a breeze. Fast, pleasant temps, all that.
I paid $25 to go to this event BTW. They had a nice breakfast spread. They did a mini-studio/sound stage tour, then we were ushered into a sound stage where the CBS Early Show would be filmed. Jimmy came out and pretty much immediately took over from the host and hilariously and adorably talked, told stories, fixed bloody mary's and more.
I said "You've got to do more Yacht Rock stuff!" And I asked who he would play and he said Kenny Loggins. I didn't tell him he would have to pick someone else because that spot is taken.

Worst self-photo I've ever done! But I captured me and Jimmy Fallon touching our foreheads together and that's what matters. It was a really special little event and I'm very glad I attended!
We got copies of the new Thank You notes book and he signed mine as he rattled off his phone number. Kidding!

I was so happy! And I had the whole afternoon ahead of me and I devoted it to domesticity for the first time in ages.

I forgot to mention that I put the Schwinn's old bell on the new Linus. Matt did it for me. I need LOUDNESS! That Linus bell was so crappy, you have no idea. It was like, worse than a Happy Meal toy.

Yes- that's my New York Public Library card (on my keys.)
Posing with my new friend, The Linus Dutchie Kate Middleton of the Upper East Side of New York City, on our one week anniversary.

We rolled around on these streets seven days in a row! No sign of stopping!
Here's my history with going to a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
The guest line-up was so bad that night none of my friends would leave work early to go with me. Today's event was better anyway!
Here's an old post about me failing in the stand-by line for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
And here I am two or three birthdays ago with Hollywood Steve, the host of Yacht Rock in a sweet Yacht Rock themed dress I made.

I want to touch foreheads with Jimmy Fallon!
ReplyDeleteI ♥ love & adore ♥ him, as well.