5/24/11

Drop-Crotch Pleated Mom Jeans

mom_jeans
Mom jeans? 80's pleated jeans? Yes. These are new summer jeans that I was compelled to buy. They are Marc by Marc Jacobs and I have big plans for them this summer. They're really lightweight and high-waisted.
I put on fancy gold flip-flops at work. I'm not ready to ride in flip-flops just yet. Feels a little bit Fred Flintstone. It was rainy/sloppy today and baby wipes were put to good use on some dirty ankles.

My our Doom's Day Bike Date is live on Simply Bike!
DoomsDate - Dooms Day Bike Date
This is one of my best self-timer photos to date. 

Check out this cute bicycle wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Love that picture of you two! And that bike wedding happened in my neighborhood. It made me really happy to read about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/25/2011

    That pic of you two is cuteness x10! I love the look of Matt's knees-down. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.