5/26/11

Modern Day Packing

wednesday_jules
Skirt is baaaack! Some older gents were watching me un-lock my bike and I was like "oh, boy, here we go"and one of them actually said "That's a great print" talkin' bout this skirt.

Shockingly refreshing commentary from a strange gentleman on the street!

I bought some things after work and I should post them here but I was too busy packing- Or fixing up my entertainment for the travel and making a bomb-ass playlist for me and my girl to jam out to because she has a car and we are going to a place where people drive cars everywhere. It's strange for me to be with people who have their very own car. It's also a little strange for me the first time I ride in the front seat of a car when I've not been out of New York City in some time. I went to Chicago but we rode the subway 100%. March was the last time I rode in a private citizen's vehicle and I sat in the back.


Modern-day packing really means charging and syncing all gadgets & making playlists. 
Packing


That awesome tiger shirt is actually baby clothes for a baby I'm going to meet and hang out with this weekend. I can't wait to visit Target in the mid-west. It's heaven. I also look forward to enjoying Sonic.

The crown jewels of this trip to the heartland are seeing my pen-pal and my very first friend ever and seeing the People's Princess exhibit where we will see Princess Diana's wedding dress!

I've got one day of cute commuting and one big night of NYC entertainment as Matt's sister & husband are on their way here. We have plans to jog to Central Park early Friday to try to sneak a peek at the Gaga concert and we will get schooled at MAC make-up and then I will rush myself and my tiny entertaining gadgets to the airport. 

1 comment:

  1. That is one great print! And eeeek, so jealous of the lady Gaga plans, I would love to see her in concert some day! Or even just a peek in Central Park would do!

    S.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.