5/22/11

2 Prissy LadyBiker Tips

I thought of 2 more tips for beginning LadyBikers on Saturday when I was out & about trying to stay lookin' fly.
My full outfit

Carry a bandana! Or handkerchief! To dry your hands. On rainy days. Or all the time. My bike got RAINED on Saturday and this little bandana brought me many quality of life points when rain was squishing out of my handle grips.
Carry a bandana on rainy days.

Also- EVERY DAY when I lock my bike up outside of work or wherever, I find the nearest window to catch my reflection and make sure the general shape of my hair does not look like I walked out of Frankenstein's Lair.
Fixing hair in reflection
Work your hair back to shape in that reflection so you don't walk in and embarrass yourself or heaven forbid you dissuade others from wearing a helmet.

The events of this evening are (hopefully:)) going to appear later as a Guest Blog in The Bike Date Series on Simply Bike. My first guest post!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5/24/2011

    You're rockin' those shades of pink to the MAX, lately!
    ...and between the Bern Helm, cute shawl, boots, and (yeah, I spied the) bag...this is one of my favie Julie 'fits.
    :)
    Happy Tues!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.