3/5/11

Multi-Tasking-Multi-Tasking-Multi-Tasking

I Love this Panda
I love this Panda! I think this was Wednesday night coming home from work. I think I was too cold to stop and try to take outfit pics. Or I had to get home w/out messin' around taking pics. I multi-tasked.

Check the Lace
I love the lace! This is a Forever 21 cheap-o skirt that I have taken-in the waist with safety pins. My technical seamstress at work giggled at my ingenuity.

Turban - Silk Scarf Wrap
I tried the Man Repeller Turban with a big ole' silk scarf to cover my hair...

because my hair is HORRIBLE right now! I look like Martina McBride! I'm going to cut it myself this weekend. I can't go on like this:
SO UPSET ABOUT MY LAME HAIR

Wrap that mess up:
Turban Time

Friday I had to go casual. I was also too busy (and it wasn't worth it) to take outfit pics-
Friday Low-Effort Panda
I feel a little lame that my coat clashes with my red cons.

OMG Cute Safety!
Helmet Cute Commuter Friday

I overpaid for these clips because I got them at the hardware store in the freakin' garment district, but it was worth it already to not have to balance my bike while I dig through my purse.
Genius Clip for Keys

A Beatles "All you need is LOVE" Themed pedi-cab:
CUte PEdi Cab
-Taken on my commute home up 6th Ave near Radio City.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.