3/1/11

The gusty, gutsy winds of March will undress you.

Almost Home
Don't look at these leggings- I only put them on for the ride home because the wind tried to undress me this morning and I was pretty cold. I underestimated the crazy wind.

This was my indoor look- I like this outfit. I felt like a Lady of the Prairie.

photo.JPG

This morning I got really mad because my closet is out of control. All my stuff is so jammed together and even if I pick something out, it looks like wrinkled shit because it's so overcrowded, and by that time I don't have time to steam it or iron.  
  
Tonight I bought a bottle of wine and did some great work on my clothes-storage thing. (Meaning: I think I can dress myself in a more efficient manner for a few days with less anguish!)

It took me WAY too long to find something to wear, but I'm happy with this outfit. This is an Arkansas-Thrift skirt, and old-as-hell jean jacket. 
photo.JPG
These Forever 21 booties are so comfortable and great bicycle shoes, that I'll probably go get them in gray.


L.A.M.B. intensive basket-case pic

L.A.M.B. handbag and black & white wallet of L.O.V.E. I'm trying to give my little black bag a rest, because I can just tell I'm running it into the ground.
Those Claire's heart-cut-out driving gloves still look much better than I ever expected back when I paid $8.50 for them.

There was De La Vega graffiti in chalk all the way around the bike lane in Central Park.
Such encouragement in this March wind!
De La Vega Central Park Bike Lane

Central Park De La Vega

My makeup was pretty today- that's MAC lipstick in "Curtsy" and Olive eyeliner.
photo.JPG

My hair is insane, but I wore it back and wild and liked it. This is before helmet.
photo.JPG

I don't worry too much about my hair if:
A. My makeup looks pretty 
B. I know I'll have to rehab it after I get there and take my helmet off anyway. 


By the end of the day, my face looks like bolognae, but helmets are awesome! I added these leggings because I was a cold chicken.
Evening Commute

The wind was so strong this morning, I swear it was trying to undress me! I feel like I did some flashes against my will riding down 5th Ave. Curses!

2 comments:

  1. i love them boots girl. i understand the wind issue, my problem is getting thrown by it! scary sometimes! love the photo of chalk writing, "become your dreams" are such inspiring words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still look good while wearing those leggings:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.