2/8/11

Pink Puffer Bicycle Style Ridin' All the Miles...

Yay! Conditions were excellent
I was able to safely and confidently commute today and it felt awesome!

I love my new Roxy puffer. It's so bright and cozy and I could feel the powerful electric pink repelling cars from driving too close to me.
Monday February Commute NYC

Yep, Gold Reeboks!
Gold Weeboks

I also had an amazing hair day. I got the vented brush Gwynne told me to get and I used the brush & blow-dry technique she just taught me.
Good Hair Day

It's like take a vented little brush and brush it to one side really drastic and then go the other way...and the back will look nice and smooth like this:
Sharp hair

Often I use these benches as a tripod for my self-timer bicycle shots but they were still covered in snow-
Monday February Commute NYC

Many things are still covered in snow, but the streets were quite clear - They re-enacted parking tickets and the laws about moving your car around, so people had to dig their cars out and this cleared that area where bicyclists ride. That factor and near 40ยบ temps had me high on bicycle life.

Monday February Commute NYC

Monday February Commute NYC
I ended up removing the hood because it was distracting in my periferral vision. I still feel super-safe in this hot-ass pink puffer. -With lights at night on my way home of course!

1 comment:

  1. That jacket looks great! I have to wear a lime yellow safety vest for my role as Ranger on a cross country trail over here, called the Trans Pennine Trail. It has the name of the organisation and job on. I just wish I could have a pink safety vest over printed with the logo.

    Love the jacket and the colour.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.