2/14/11

Gettin' Comfy with the New Sofa

IMGP3501
This guy arrived Tuesday evening and this week has been B-U-S-Y! I haven't even had much time with him, but I think we're going to get along just fine. The reviews complain about the firmness, but we are totally cool with that. I hope it maintains firmness and shape. It sure was cheap affordable!

Our apartment is skinny bones jones. The total square footage of our apartment is 375sf and we can barely call it a one bedroom. I do love this crazy little place though!
IMGP3497

We* think* we're going to be OK with a fabric sofa this time because we only have one dog. I'm also looking for a suitable blanket to keep on here most of the time because Bonnie dog is already totally in love. -It's kind of orange like her.

IMGP3502
The official name is Day and Night Convertible Sofa and we purchased it from Urban Outfitters. I initially got hooked on this similar style from West Elm which costs 3-times as much, because it's a convertible sofa guests can sleep on.

I gave our old couch away for free on Craigslist in about 5 minutes. New York City Craigslist moves very fast!

2 comments:

  1. I really like it!! Its a nice pop of color in your livingroom, too! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, like it! It's a lovely bright colour in your gorgeous apartment. Although I liked your black leather one too. This will be really useful for overnighters!

    I've changed my username from Anne Marie to my this username, which I use on most forums, so it's easier to remember. I'm still the same person underneath!

    Daylight is lasting longer here too (as it does) but miserable very cold rain today, so not gone out at all, will make do with what I have. Hope we don't get the snow that was threatened for later in the week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.