2/14/11

Valentine's Day Thankfulness

IMGP3537
Today was awesome and I'm thankful for these great gifts...

I have an adorable, old lady dog.
IMGP3516

I got to ride my bike to work and wear this thrifted heart-print button-up shirt.
IMGP3524

I wore MAC Ruby Woo lipstick and kept it on so well all-day I got asked a few times what my secret is. (Concealer, powder, liner, lipstick.)
IMGP3523

We decided to get a heart-shaped pizza and sit on our new sofa as a family and watch The Bachelor (and Jersey Shore and Big Love to catch up!)
IMGP3538

But the most amazing news is this -
IMGP3533
THERE IS DAYLIGHT WHEN I'M BICYCLING HOME FROM WORK! THE DAYS ARE MOVING TOWARD MORE DAYLIGHT!!! THIS REALIZATION IS THE MOST TREMENDOUS GIFT MOTHER NATURE OR ANYONE COULD GIVE ME THIS VALENTINE'S DAY!

-To emphasize what a huge gift this sign of spring is to me, I also found out today that I don't have to work on President's Day. Longer hours or daylight is the BIG BIG BIG news & gift!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you and your socklessness! Vive la Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for warmer weather and easy cycling! I love the little hearts shirt you thrifted, what a great find! I so hope this warm phase lasts and we can keep enjoying bike rides without a zillion layers on.

    S.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.