
I went to have my makeup done at MAC for their Wonder Woman collection. (This is independent of the class I was going to, but was canceled because of snow.)
I had to tell them that I jumped the gun and went to the pop-up shop. I started the day with pretty great makeup so not much happened at the event in the way of makeup.
We socialized mostly! These girls are A. Wearing my rings and B. Cleaning them with either brush cleaner or eye-makeup remover. I am not superstitious about other girls trying on my engagement ring.

They had on cute Wonder Woman tees.
Liz used the colors in this palette on me and I was impressed with how pigmented the darker colors were. This is a great palette.


My tights got all ripped-up early in the morning, but I decided that they were "Kesha Style" and didn't fetch new ones. I wore them with pride. Then I threw 'em in the trash. ;(

I already own so many purples that I passed on this palette. I made purchases from the Mickey Contractor collection. The things I got are sold out online and they were uncertain if they could even sell me the few things they had left - They confirmed that they could before they broke them out for me to look at. I'm eager to use the palette I got and the hunter green shadow this week. Hopefully!
I also bought a new blending brush after Liz hooked my purple eye up like this. I got the 224 Tapered Blending Brush. Yes! It was a kick in the balls for $29, but it's going to be super-helpful many many days and nights and last for several years.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.