1/13/11

I Saw a 6 Story Beauty Tonight

Thursday BEFORE lipstick
BEFORE I put lipstick on. 

Right after lipstick. Ahh!
Thursday AFTER Lipstick

Here's this dress back in late October
 when I could ride my bicycle and be warm & sweaty!

Ran into Matt

When it gets hot again, I'm going to have to slow way down when riding, as to not break through my sweat threshold. 

Wednesday was the first day of the new snow blizzard everywhere so I wore my trusty Levi jeggings. 
WEdnesday Indoor Look

Waiting for the bus tonight, I saw this beauty on the newly re-vamped Dior.
This is on 57th between Madison & Fifth.  

6 Stories Dior Classic Lady
She is 6 stories tall. I love her. 
This is my least favorite commute-home. I do it for the shopping/windows. 

Mascara note:  My MAC friends say I'm the only one left who loves Pro Lash (Coal Black.)
I get prettier results when I use Opulash, but I'm better with Pro Lash if that makes sense. 
I work better in the medium of Pro Lash. 

I also have a Gap note- The Gap is on Sale and I got some useful things on sale plus 30% off tonight. 

I got this corduroy jean jacket: 

And the purple velvet Keds! for like $8. These are my first real Keds since the early 90's. I'm so happy about them I'll probably wear them tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.