10/21/10

Cut my hair - cried a little about something totally unrelated

I cut some of my hair today. I had to wash it today, it smelled bad. Then I put 2 and 2 together and I rode my bicycle about 9 miles on Sunday and today was Wednesday. Ok, time to wash it. Lots of bicycle miles makes me need to wash it more often.

Hair

I'm pointing to the place where I swear a rat-tail was starting. I'm not in the mood for a rat-tail. And yes, that's Ponds cold cream on the ledge. My grandmother has great skin so I'm going to go with her program.
Hair cut area

Detail:
I cut some today
If someone wants to see a photo of my hair razor I'll show you. It's a $3 tool I've had for about 9 years.

My outfit photo is super-noisy *camera noise.
Today's outfit - grainy photo :(
jacket
Hair - I cut a little today
Shoes/Zip Ankles

My eyes welled-up with tears and I almost cried because I couldn't get a taxi after work. I was carrying my sewing machine in both arms and had to walk many Avenues before I finally got one. It was so sad. It's a little embarrassing to cry over such, but in NYC you can cry on the sidewalk and no one will bother you. You can have a little bratty cry if you want and it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.