2004 - Bonnie is so skinny! She was straight out of the shelter and brand new to our family.


This must be 2005 b/c I'm married (rings.)

I work at a clothing company and every single day "shoulder construction" and shape is discussed... looking back at this costume I made many years ago, I can't believe what a good job I did of correctly placing the shoulder seam and how well I shaped the arm-hole.
2007. Our First Halloween in New York City.

I made myself this flapper dress b/c this color was necessary.

Racoon 2007. 2007 I did 2 costumes. I BULT FROM SCRATCh 2 outfits.


Raccoon night was interesting.
This is 2008 and this is an after-work last minute "What's in the news?" costume. What a sexy little Obama? I was that girl who beat herself up and carved a "B" in her face.

2009 I was Midge.

I worked at PF and worked like a slave through the Halloween Holiday. This is the first year I'll be able to celebrate as a civilian, but I'm traveling home from the Rally to Restore Sanity from DC and it's on a SUNDAY NIGHT. -But I still think I'll pull out a cocktail dress and throw on some ears or something. I've got a party I really want to go to!
What a fun racoon costume! But that flapper dress is GREAT!! Wish you lived closer, I'd rummage through your costumes of the past! :)
ReplyDelete