9/5/10

TJ Maxxgasm

I was like silly drunk with a TJ Maxx orgasm after this happened...
TJ Maxx-Gaz'm

I GOT THIS JACKET FOR SEVEN DOLLARS!!!

TJ Maxx-Gasm Jacket

I don't even understand what this leather treatment is, but this is a lightweight SHINY-as-hell leather jacket. We are gonna rock this on the bicycle.

TJ Maxx-Gasm
Self w/New Deal of the Century Jacket
I also got some shoes for THREE DOLLARS. Gold wedges. Wedges are great on the bike. Gold shoes are great at baseline.
New $3 Gold Wedges

And in doing trend research at work and seeing that a military parka thing is an absolute must - I got this one for $24.99. I'm planning on switching out the entire button family with something more special.
TJ Maxx Score
But the fit & Fabric are awesome. Very happy with the Columbus Ave/Upper West Side TJ Maxx.
He's got my back! He's also got a little seating area for the huzzies!

1 comment:

  1. Anne Marie9/06/2010

    Nobody will miss you in that red jacket on the bike Julie! It's gorgeous. Also love the parka & agree about the buttons. Take a photo when you've changed them.

    It's getting darker earlier over here now. Pretty miserable when you look out of the window and it's dull.

    Have you seen my flower decorated bike photographs I've loaded into Flickr?

    I'm going to measure my house, is it length x width of each room x number of rooms?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.