9/26/10

Saturday Harlem Party

I had these 2 accessories that I've wanted to figure out how to wear -

This red elastic bow belt from H&M for $9.99:
Saturday Party Outfit Details
This belt was one of those didn't even think about it - just snatched it right up purchases. It's made from a very casual material if that makes sense. It's like knit elastic.

And this bird is a queztal and he's from Guatemala. My niece & nephews are adopted from there. It was an earring, but I don't really do dangly earrings now with such short hair. I turned him into a pendant. He was down for this party!



I wore this old, reliable dress from Target and my trusty Charlotte Russe bow wedges.
Saturday Night Outfit

This party was nuts! I drank BLUE ALIZE and didn't remember that I drank blue Alize until this afternoon:
DSCN2853

Matt was cutting up and having fun with all his cool ladies he works with.
DSCN2850

I can't even tell you what they're laughing about, but it's hilarious. Trust me. And this photo is telling 5,000 words.
DSCN2842

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.