9/27/10

Monday Rainy Day Outfit


Monday Rainy Day Outfit
Originally uploaded by juleskills

iJPHone Message. Crappiest photo quality but it reflects the weather in New York City today - DREARY.
I had one of those days where I hung out in my wardrobe/dressing area for 20+ min. and couldn't figure things out. I hate wasting time like that. I really need to pre-plan some outfits.
$7.99 TJ Maxx burn-out top over black H&M Tank
Pink metallic faux-snake heart-buckle belt.
Charlotte Russe sale jean-leggings
Charlotte Russe booties! I might need to go ahead and buy another pair of these b/c I'm already wearing them a lot and it's still warm-ish. I have yet to wear the brown ones. I almost got a navy skirt - 2 actually at Forever 21 tonight but I resisted. I need tops. Not more skirts/bottoms just yet.
Due to the monsoon, I did not ride my bike today, breaking a 7-day streak so I walked myself so easily up the 4 little blocks to the Forever 21. I got a fuchsia dress and a cute polka dot/mesh top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.