7/25/10

It's so hard to say goodbye... to yesterday...

I am putting stuff on Ebay b/c it's too hot to live in Manhattan today.
Here's my crazyEbayLady look for Sunday. Arkansas Thrift Romper!

[caption id="attachment_1210" align="alignnone" width="640" caption="Crazy Ebay Lady with Measuring Tape Around her Neck"][/caption]

I never got my booty small enough to wear these in public so I'm putting them on Ebay. Kind of sad, but I was dreaming.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also am having a new adventure with Photobucket. Usually I think Photobucket looks ghetto as hell, but apparently they won't threaten to shank me in the heart like Flickr was going to do, over hosting images there for Ebay auctions.

Flickr was like "Bitch, we are going to delete your 7 years of 13,000 photos if you don't get all that Ebay shit off by sundown" Naturally I freaked out and deleted all my Ebay Auctions.

I've had this tub of stuff sitting here. Many, many things with tags, never worn, so I'm putting it up for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.