5/2/10

Eugenia Kim for Target Hats

I first learned about Eugenia Kim when I needed to find out what other Martha Stewart guests were wearing. I was given the dress requirements - No crazy prints, no white, no black please, no pale colors. (If you don't already know me - I wore this dress.)

Eugenia Kim was the only "young" person who was on in the 2 weeks leading up to my appearance, who I had on my DVR.
Her outfit didn't help me, because my outfit had to accomodate my necklace's style, but I was instantly a fan.

We rode the subway to 'da Bronx to get to Target! Fun Sunday! I tried to buy 4, but Matt made me compromise. I also put back a Zac Posen for Target belt. The more I looked at the belt, the more cheap-o elements I found in it. I had to have these 3 hats. Glad I fought for them!

5/2/Self

5/2/Self - New Hats

This afternoon Matt said "I can't believe you aren't trying on your new hats and taking pictures of yourself."

It was too hot this afternoon. I waited until he went to bed. Today is the first day we turned on our air conditioner.

5/2/Self - New Hats

_JPH0101

It's too bad I absolutely must wear a bicycle helmet at all times when riding. Safety first!
Safety even before cute new hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.