
My new work commute will involve new adventures in Times Square and 5th Avenue. Photos are going to ABOUND this spring and summer and probably for a long, long time.
Our building is next to the Conde Nast building, as in, the VOGUE factory. I hope there will be things to spy on. I hope I will see Good celebrities walking in or out of there.
Thursday I saw The Naked Cowboy for the first time. He was really, really fit. I opted not to be photographed with him, as he was literally right outside my new work-place. I feel like I may get to know him due to this proximity.
I interviewed at my new job 3 times and I've gone in twice for quick fittings. That's 5 outfits already with not much exposure. I had fun in my 2 fittings so I'm happy to start work.
Friday was super windy and COLD but I had to stop and photograph these Bergdorf Goodman windows for my college photography instructor - Ms B! Photograms! Photograms are the "wall-paper" in these windows.

You can see a little of Me in this one...

My awesome friend Trish suggested I try this YSL Volume mascara. Volume Effect Faux Cils. It's good stuff. I'm not quite used to how long the wand is. My tube of MAC prolash is much shorter = Shorter wand. I was a little shocked that it's $30/tube. Wow! I think MAC Pro Lash is still my BFF at $13 and a helper in the Back to MAC process to get free stuff.

I was sitting on the couch and felt like I have a "Cute Mess" going on in the bedroom. My shit is covering the top of the dresser, but it's full of Matt's stuff 100% on the inside.

I still need to photograph my new, cheap Charlotte Russe accessories. I didn't contribute at all to Wardrobe Remix this week. Blog traffic has plummeted as a result.
OMG Julie - you did right taking pictures of the photograms. I LOVE THEM!!! It inspires me. I like your new neighborhood - art in the store windows - how cool.
ReplyDeleteYour new job sounds fun. I'm so happy you are going to get a different fashion viewpoint. What an education you are getting in NYC.