3/25/10

Cement Camels aren't Sluts

I'm super tired! I worked 40 minutes today. Work! I got a J-O-B. Housewife party is back on-hold for a few years.

My 40 min. of work was fun. I tried on sweaters/sweater dresses and a team of people and I discussed the build and made production changes and/or approvals. I think most of my job is fit-modeling and it's nice that they ask my opinion. Part of it though- is trick questions. They'll ask if I see what's wrong and the arm-holes will be totally different. So I'm learning to catch this stuff.

This is the little park behind our apartment:
photo.jpg

These Barbies aren't total whores, but they're some kind of supermodels or something. They're gorgeous but the outfits suck.
BarbiesIt's hard nowdays to find Barbie's who aren't total whores. Total. Whore. Barbies. Sluts.

If you watch David Letterman or follow NYC news - They closed off a lot of Broadway the road in Times Square and made this seating area stuff. It's nice. I got to work super duper early and sat in the lovely seating area to kill time on Facebook & Twitter. Ahhh...
Outside work

I bought a bunch of new cheap stuff at Charlotte Russe and JCPenney - don't even laugh. But I'm too tired to take the pics and talk about the stuff but it's coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.