Martha Stewart on Twitter is boss. I just found out about this Stitch Fest book-launch party next Thursday.
Not this Thursday, because I'm checking out a potential co-ed volleyball team, but April 1st.
What if my craft is in this book? It could be! Cross your fingers and pet your voo-doo dolls! When I went on her show, I literally signed my craft's entire life away. I signed off that they could put it in print, magazine, books, t.v., cartoons, or what the hell ever Martha ever wanted to do with my craft. I signed my signature big and proud and I'm still happy about everything that happened to me surrounding my special time with Martha.
I puke a little in my mouth thinking about wearing my craft necklaces, but I think it's going to be like a little reunion so I'm going to wear one. And Sarah Foster told me Martha remembers absolutely everything, so maybe she'll see me and I'll tell her how she can be the maternal grandmother to my baby when we have one.
So I'm happily taking myself to this party. I hope I meet some radical crafty ladies. I know these cocktails are going to be deee-lish! $30 grants entry and a copy of the book. Done and done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.