3/9/10

Jimmy Fallon - Bust!

I got up bright & early and took Bonnie to Rockefeller Center to try to get a stand-by ticket for Jimmy Fallon.
She's good for waiting in line. Or just waiting for anything in general.
photo.jpg That's morning sunshine shining on her butt.

We should have left much earlier because the weather was good & the stand-by line was kind-of long.

We got a little voucher that looks like this:
DSCN2508

I had to come back at 3:45. Then at 3:45, they said "come back at 4" Then at 4... they said "Wait downstairs" Then I got a sack of candy at the NBC experience store and by the time I met up with all the stand-by waiting people someone was giving the announcement that there were ZERO Stand-By Tickets for today. Absolutely none of the stand-by people got in.

So sad! I used-up a whole day. It was too tiring to try again later this week. I'll watch him from home in HD I guess. Unless I can sign up waaay in advance, but I'll probably have a job then I won't want to use a day off for that.

The first thing I'm going to buy when I have some disposable income: A ticket to The Miracle Worker!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that this post has started to get some Google traffic - I want to note that I did the Letterman Standby system the next day (to see Jessica Simpson) and I got in. I was stand-by #6 for Letterman, and I think up to #8 got in.

    I couldn't believe that zero stand-bys got in that day for Jimmy Fallon. The guests were just fine. Nothing outrageous.

    Having to make 2 separate trips to stand in line has definitely got me discouraged about my luck with Jimmy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.