I'm getting back on the wagon for loving Jessica Simpson. I'm excited for her new show even though I'm not excited about her side-kicks. Since I got DENIED at Jimmy Fallon yesterday, I was hesitant to invest another day trying to get show tickets BUT Letterman's stand-by system required one less trip to mid-town.
You can get on the Letterman stand-by list with a phone call... at 11am! I didn't even get up early to get denied. I succeeded! Jessica is just so dang short and has such large boobs! I'm scared that she's just one of those short girls who will always fight the fat-look because her volume has nowhere to go. She was strikingly beautiful and I think she did a great job being flirty with Dave. She's matured since I was last obsessed with her!
Here's my dark green shimmery eye & nude lip:


Look how freaking shiny my hair looks? Kerastase is no joke! I actually used a L'Oreal shampoo but that dang Kerastase $50 pot of conditioner is magic. "Sexual Napalm" magic.
My skin is Ridic. right now. I'm so well-rested! I guess that's the bottom-line on why my skin is so good right now. I barely wash it. Seriously. I don't wash my face at night. Maybe 5 times a year. I use Pond's cold cream. I need goopy creamy products to "melt" the mascara off of me. I use Cetaphil a few times a week.
I use this facial moisturizer. SPF at all times! I've been using a Nivea gradual self-tanner but that's a joke looking at how white I am.
This is from Sunday, I think. I've been wearing this fur jacket a lot since we are in the 50-degree heatwave.

My seat at Letterman was really good today. 9th row on the floor, right across from him & Jessica! Dr. Oz was on too, but I don't really care about him, however, I tried to get tips so that some day we can train Matt to be a TV Doctor. Matt needs to learn to DUMB IT DOWN and come up with silly analogies to explain medical things to normal people.
Friday I'm going to Canal street/China Town to buy an Arkansas friend a fake bag. Usually I'm dead-set against it, but it's been a long time and I'm eager to check out the goods and flex my bartering muscles!
Can you tell I colored my eyebrows? These are the natural/ashy eyebrows. The above pics are the freshly colored ones. I just buy a box of Revlon Colorsilk because it's THE CHEAPEST at the drug store and it works!

New less than $5 Brows:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.