2/17/10

Green Eyes/Wednesday Night

Hmm... what is some bullshit outfit I can throw on?
Wed. night outfit

Matt's watching b-ball so let's do an intricate eye-shadow look to kill time.
We are wearing a green tank top so let's just roll with that.
Green Eye Shadowsss

Green Eye Shadow Look

Green Eye Look

And I love the sequin tube top underneath:
Eye Shadow + Sequins
The necklace is from my child-hood pen-pal, Amalia's wedding. It was my b-maid gift/jewelry. My dress didn't survive the night- I threw it away at the hotel, but I wear this necklace and the earrings (separately) pretty regularly. They're both top-5 accessories.

Meghan's parents (love me and I love them) sent me an Aloha Obama bobble-head and he's going places. First off - 5th Ave for the Apple store & Plaza Hotel!
DSCN2243

DSCN2242

The Plaza doesn't look like herself right now, because she's covered in snow and the fountain is all dried up. Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.