4/29/12

Ape Hangers

playdatebikeclub
Malaika and I went to the bike show today, and all I wanna do is talk about how freaking awesome and rad ape hangers are.
P1010098

These awesome dudes with the rad little bikes weren't even inside they show, they were just hanging on the sidewalk out front at a moment when we popped out.
P1010088

THANK GOODNESS WE POPPED OUT AT THIS EXACT TIME SO WE GOT TO SEE THEM AND SIT ON THEIR RAD LITTLE SHINY, MAGICAL BIKES!
P1010092

P1010096
P1010089
So those little magical bikes aren't super accessible and who can polish all that crap anyway, so thank gosh for Play Date Bike Club! I want this bike so bad.
P1010072
That's the bike I'm sitting on with my mouth agog with love in the first photo. That is a full-grown lady banana seat and giant tall handlebars.

Their website link takes a while to load but here you go.

Me and Malaika had such a big day, I should write a totally different post to address the bigness.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! How fun...I had a bike like that in the 60's...same handlebars and a 'banana seat!' It was bright royal blue with a bright green glittery seat! The joy I felt when I saw it for the first time at my birthday party was beyond describable. Also, the most comfortable bike I've ever ridden to this day...wish I would have kept it, but truly, I rode that thing to the ground! Thanks for the post...brings back great memories! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motorcycle WheelsGreat !!! I have this one already, one of my favorite, but this is the first time I see the tracklisting, YEAH !!!! Big Thanx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.