I looked like a little old lady of the 1960's today in my heart-printed pussy bow and glasses. Advanced Style is rubbing off on me.

I love this blue blouse - Those are hearts, not polka dots. I of course found it at a thrift store in Arkansas. It has those wonderful Made in U.S.A. tags you don't see much anymore.
I got the new TOMS ballet flats in pink suede and they are really sturdy and fantastic bicycle riding shoes. They have a really serious sole for ballet flats. Non-skid supreme.

Yes, I had to ride my girlfriend, Kate the Bicycle, for Valentine's Day. The pink tires had to be out for the holiday!
Tonight we ate a heart shaped pizza and Matt passed out super-early. We stayed out late last night at out weekly The Bachelor watch party. Yes! We totally hate Courtney and we're disenchanted with Ben, but we can't stop watching. Can. Not. Stop!

I love this blue blouse - Those are hearts, not polka dots. I of course found it at a thrift store in Arkansas. It has those wonderful Made in U.S.A. tags you don't see much anymore.
I got the new TOMS ballet flats in pink suede and they are really sturdy and fantastic bicycle riding shoes. They have a really serious sole for ballet flats. Non-skid supreme.

Yes, I had to ride my girlfriend, Kate the Bicycle, for Valentine's Day. The pink tires had to be out for the holiday!
Tonight we ate a heart shaped pizza and Matt passed out super-early. We stayed out late last night at out weekly The Bachelor watch party. Yes! We totally hate Courtney and we're disenchanted with Ben, but we can't stop watching. Can. Not. Stop!
Ben is the most boring Bachelor ever. And I think his hair annoys me more and more every week. But I can't stop watching either. Such a mess of a show!
ReplyDelete