I swear up-close my tights didn't look this intense.
I looked at the forecast and dressed in a way that would tolerate being rained on. Layers of light jackets and tights because they dry quickly. -No wet jeans. I have clear garbage bags in those panniers :)
Here's my tripod/glove for self-timer trickery.

After work, I parked my bike at the Ace Hotel, which I knew had nice bicycle parking from that Levi's event over the summer. I went to get a sandwich at No.7Sub but I had no idea they have no seats. It's a grab & go spot. So I walked over to a church and sat on the steps and ate my delicious sandwich. I had the Filet o' Fish. Loved it.
Then I went to the offices of TA, where I attended a meeting on the planning and social networking needs of NYC Bike Month, which happens in May. They showed us this very cute new website. I think it's safe to say that everyone at the meeting does Bike Month all the months, but May is a great time to introduce new people to the loveliness of the bicycle life. I'm happy I got to see a bunch of my Bike NYC friends. I couldn't hang out afterward because I had to get home to walk Bonnie-dog.
My slightly rainy, night ride home tonight was very pleasant. I'm really happy I have use of the East Side Esplanade again. It was closed for construction for a while. I'm talking East 60th - 78th Streets.
Here's a pretty montage.

I didn't even have to put on a garbage bag!
I looked at the forecast and dressed in a way that would tolerate being rained on. Layers of light jackets and tights because they dry quickly. -No wet jeans. I have clear garbage bags in those panniers :)Here's my tripod/glove for self-timer trickery.

After work, I parked my bike at the Ace Hotel, which I knew had nice bicycle parking from that Levi's event over the summer. I went to get a sandwich at No.7Sub but I had no idea they have no seats. It's a grab & go spot. So I walked over to a church and sat on the steps and ate my delicious sandwich. I had the Filet o' Fish. Loved it.
Then I went to the offices of TA, where I attended a meeting on the planning and social networking needs of NYC Bike Month, which happens in May. They showed us this very cute new website. I think it's safe to say that everyone at the meeting does Bike Month all the months, but May is a great time to introduce new people to the loveliness of the bicycle life. I'm happy I got to see a bunch of my Bike NYC friends. I couldn't hang out afterward because I had to get home to walk Bonnie-dog.
My slightly rainy, night ride home tonight was very pleasant. I'm really happy I have use of the East Side Esplanade again. It was closed for construction for a while. I'm talking East 60th - 78th Streets.
Here's a pretty montage.

I didn't even have to put on a garbage bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.