2/11/12

My Valentine

bonnie_bobbin
First, let me wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! 

I think I'm the best Lady Biker to win the Bobbin bicycle that Lovely Bike is giving away on her blog.  It's not a straight-up vote, but you can leave encouraging comments here.

If you enjoy this blog, you will only enjoy it more when I have a new foxy, red bicycle about which to write tales of adventures. The prize is a red Bobbin Birdie. I need it.

Bonnie was going to make Valentine's cards anyway... Here's my baby.
My baby

Here are some sketches when I was trying to figure it out.
wheel_crazy

honey_boo_bonnie_bike

Remember her Christmas Card?
2011_bonnie_christmas copy

That's my Baby! Encouraging comments can be left here. I wheely hope we win. 

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/11/2012

    I had Winston post a comment for your bike contest. Good luck!

    Wilma Klein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I can imagine Wilma telling him what to type :) So sweet...

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2/11/2012

    Love it! Bonnie's a great model. I think you'd look lovely on a red bobbin birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie got my vote! Good luck...and thanks for the fun and tips. Love your site...

    ReplyDelete
  4. just "voted" :) hope you win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sketches leading up to the image, thanks for taking part in the give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consider it done. Your preliminary sketches seriously made me laugh. I like your blog's mini-makeover!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.