I have a guest post on BikeMinded today!

I tucked away some bike outfits so they would have fresh material for the post.
Check it out here. It's about bike style since it's fashion week... again.
I did this highly visible casual Friday look for the post.

RED coat - Forever 21, white bern helmet, clear glasses from Claire's, Citizens of Humanity jeans, F21 fake converse with gold toe.
My Kate Middleton Bicycle is so pretty... She needs to be healthy and strong.

I tucked away some bike outfits so they would have fresh material for the post.
Check it out here. It's about bike style since it's fashion week... again.
I did this highly visible casual Friday look for the post.

RED coat - Forever 21, white bern helmet, clear glasses from Claire's, Citizens of Humanity jeans, F21 fake converse with gold toe.
My Kate Middleton Bicycle is so pretty... She needs to be healthy and strong.
I found your blog meandering through short hair pictures on Flickr. A. I love your hair! B. Your bike tips & sweet "bike lady" style are making me want to run home & ride! - Thanks!
ReplyDelete