Dude, looks like you guys are living it up. Enjoy! And brace yourself for some serious fall weather when you get back (ie. Ideal biking weather. Hooray!).
There you are entrancing us again - add a pina colada and an umbrella, and I'd belive you just just left a duped William Hurt behind, and that beautiful smile of yours reflects the sensuality of victorious bliss. The surrounding have the right look, as well. I can feel the heat and humidity from here.
Love it, great pics.
ReplyDeleteBusiness by the pool is always a good thing.
Lovely pictures Julie! x
ReplyDeleteDude, looks like you guys are living it up. Enjoy! And brace yourself for some serious fall weather when you get back (ie. Ideal biking weather. Hooray!).
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky to be here right now, we've been having great weather this week. It's always fun to see my city through a tourist's eyes :)
ReplyDeleteAnd of course you found a bike path.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a terrific time, with beautiful weather! Luckily you will also be coming back to blue skies!
ReplyDeleteThere you are entrancing us again - add a pina colada and an umbrella, and I'd belive you just just left a duped William Hurt behind, and that beautiful smile of yours reflects the sensuality of victorious bliss. The surrounding have the right look, as well. I can feel the heat and humidity from here.
ReplyDelete