10/8/11

And we're back!

I'm too busy to say much- I'm building four Halloween costumes this year. Not for me! -They're kids costumes and I will share pics when the holiday is here and the kids are wearing them. I can tell that a lot of people are Googling and finding my past costumes - especially last year's awesome PBK Witch knock-off, so I know I need to post a Halloween Costume round-up and I'll do my best to throw it up. 

We've been back in NYC for about 48 hours and we're BUSY! 

Matt says you have to go fast on cobblestones. Yeah, right.
Usually he's very polite, and rides behind me, but he was fed-up with my ultra-slowness. 


Marimekko umbrellas at Flatiron (they just opened a flagship here.)
 Table cloths too! Very cute. Just passing through.


Riding past The Standard.
These pics are quick snaps as we bike-ride'ed errands this morning - afternoon.


Riding farther up the West Side Greenway than we've ever gone before (to get to TJ Maxx & Michael's craft store to get Halloween costume supplies.)


You're just so darn art-y MePa.
Riding through was a Saturday morning treat. 


It's fall and that means Playstation time is back! PS3 Team - Matt & Bonnie. 


Friday I wore this to work. Gap blouse & booties, CoH jeans. L.A.M.B. bag. I was a mess. 


Major cargo and major salmoning. 

1 comment:

  1. More pics would be great, die for the costume ideas.lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.