10/1/11

Cheating on Kate Middleton

We are off in Miami, cheating on our bicycles with these Miami Beach Bike Share bad boys. They're pretty badass with lights, basket, comfy huge seat. 





We've been on a couple spins and it's really not stressful riding around here. NYC traffic is fucking intense. Fucking intense I tell you, and you forget that when you're in it everyday. 
It's so nice to step away and see the pace of other places and you let out a lovely, thankful sigh of relief. 

I'm not even freaking out that I don't have a helmet. 


4 comments:

  1. Have a great time in Miami Beach! It's one of my favorite vacation getaways - the playground of the rich and famous (of which I am neither).

    http://clotheskarma.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I ask, what type/brand/store are those pants the gent is wearing? They look cool/practical, I'd like to get a pair. TY Vannevar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt's man-pris are from H&M from a few summers ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, you are the sweetest ever! Have fun in the sunshine state! Soak up that sun (it's gettin' so cccold up here)! ;)
    Laterz!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.