
I love this girl. She was my breakfast date to Red Rooster in Harlem.

Look at this grub! Eating here makes me excited because Obama held a fundraiser there and it's delicious. This is/was probably one of our last outdoor eating opps because October is coming soon.

We had lots to talk about per usual. Bike lady stuff, stuff we bought, other lady stuff.
I had to get to Merchant's Gate near Columbus Circle to see some Bachelor show people. Yes! I am a passionate Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad watcher and I jumped at the chance to see these peeps and texted friends to meet me.
The other ladies in the pics are the awesome duo who make up our BFF couple-friends. It's amazing they've not really been on here because they're who me and Matt spend most of our social/free times with.

Ames! I walked up with my phone pad open on on my iPhone and said "Put your number in here!" and he laughed and said "No! I'll get killed" I don't know who he thinks is going to kill him. I needed his number, damnit!
The first picture we took was with Michelle Money and she was so nice!

I heard about this event because I follow her on Twitter.
This event was a fundraiser for 46NYC
JP and Ashley were there!

Allie said something like "Meeting her means all our Monday nights weren't in vain" because we have been spending Monday nights getting together, getting drunk and watching Bachelor hardcore.
Getting drunk on Monday nights has actually contributed to several hangover bike rides.
We only started watching Brad's 2nd season, so I don't know old, old contestants but we know which people live in NYC and we are looking for them around every corner. My husband sees Jackie jogging.
I hope this doesn't make anyone think less of me.
Glad you had a good time...I REALLY need a bike!!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I LOVE your heart top!! Where did you get it?!?!
Looks like a lot of Fun! And Malaika has a beautiful smile!
ReplyDelete