I'm not doing my job if I don't talk about bike outfits. In my BikeGirlsTV interview I talked about how I feel like an advocate for being a Lady and riding a bike in your normal clothes. Here are the very normal clothes that I've been bike commuting in this week. -My commute is 4 miles each way, but Tuesday, in the pleated skirt - I did at least double that with my trip to the East Village
Monday I was feeling post-Hurricane-Irene casual. Button-up shirt and jeans.

I dressed up this uniform with sexy shoes.

Tuesday was talked about in yesterday's post about a Magical Day. I knew I had my on-camera interview, so I dressed in quintessential Julie Lady Biker style.

Wednesday I was feeling a little hungover from 2much beers on an empty stomach to watch Bachelor Pad. I needed to be comfortable. Ok, I wanted to be comfortable and then I put these on-

They're comfortable for heels but they're no keds.

This hair is an experiment and I apologize.
Monday I was feeling post-Hurricane-Irene casual. Button-up shirt and jeans.

I dressed up this uniform with sexy shoes.

Tuesday was talked about in yesterday's post about a Magical Day. I knew I had my on-camera interview, so I dressed in quintessential Julie Lady Biker style.

Wednesday I was feeling a little hungover from 2much beers on an empty stomach to watch Bachelor Pad. I needed to be comfortable. Ok, I wanted to be comfortable and then I put these on-

They're comfortable for heels but they're no keds.

This hair is an experiment and I apologize.
You are an inspiration to us all
ReplyDeleteDUDE i CANT WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM THEM!
ReplyDelete