8/16/11

Rando Monday Stuff

Cooler temps, cycling fast to be the rain - Great success! 
Rain gearThere were so few bike commuters today I kind-of thought it was a work holiday. No? I was just a crazy girl gambling with the rain.

Monday outfit. I thought it was cool enough to wear pants but I was pretty wrong.
Ugh, Monday It was mad muggy.

My hair/bangs now long enough to be warn backward.
Hair update
I'm fake-tanned. Don't even worry about my skin health. SPF all the time.

Clear safety shades from Vans - Fakie Glasses.
Safety clear glasses
Forever 21 bows & hearts necklaces.

This little piece of Times Square is still a section of my morning commute that I have to consciously remind myself to "Beee calm" 
Stressful spot

Just some Monday rando-pics. This is going to be a pretty full week. Full of fun! 





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julie,
    where should I start ? I should try something easy to understand !
    I've had 2 bikes for years : a mountain bike and an old, really old Motobécane city bike. None of them were used because i couldn't stand properly on them and it was hurting my bike.
    There was that bike that I had liked for months, and I finally found one on a kind of French Craiglist that was not that expensive and really close from where I live, I baught it 2 months ago.
    Since then, I go biking everyday and I LOVE IT !!!
    Since I got it, I started to be really into bikes, blogs about bikes and stuff like this. Your blog, is from far the one I prefer, you seem to be the cutest person ever. I love your style, I love your clothes, I love the way you ALWAYS talk about your hair but most of all (or almost !!) I LOVE YOUR KATE MIDDLETON !!! It's the cutest bike ever which match you just perfectly.
    Is there any way I could follow you on Facebook ?
    Please, keep going with your bike, with your clothes, with your hair and with your bike, I love all of those <3 .
    Aline from Brittany, France.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.