I'm happy to share the news that a new round of trainings will take place in September!
You have to be able to attend all four sessions (it's a very important education!) and you can RSVP to attend here.
I love supporting Planned Parenthood and the very important health care they provide - especially for young women. I am so happy about the like-minded people who I have met through the Activist Council. I love the support we garnered through the cheers from the crowds of people as we walked down the streets of NYC in the Pride Parade the day after marriage became an equal right in New York State.
I am so happy that I did this - My education and activist training is going to help me be a useful activist for the rest of my life. I also feel like the training helped me be able to speak to people who are not on the same side of my beliefs.
The trainings will start on September 7th, and continue the following three Wednesdays: September 14th, 21st and 28th from 6-8pm at MSC. (MSC is the Margaret Sanger Center located at 26 Bleecker Street - 6 Train to Bleecker or BDF to Broadway/Lafayette stop)
Sign up here. I'm so glad I did!
good luck with PP....my mom was prez of the local PP chapter. i imagine you will arrive by bike (good for dodging wacko protesters!)
ReplyDeleteHeck yeah I ride my bike! They have ample bike racks out front :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome review, I like your article.
ReplyDeleteJapanese Zojirushi Bread Machine zojirushibreadmachine.com