Let's talk about Matt, my husband, @PartyHardee (not very active) on twitter.

He wears a shirt, tie and dress pants, dress shoes every day for work but he commutes in casual outfits like this:

But Friday I heard about a show- Radio Happy Hour - and he wasn't prepared so I had to bring him a shirt to put on outside.

I'm REALLY GLAD I told him to take some extra shoes on Friday. He rides his bike in his black socks and dress shoes and gives me a sartorial anxiety attack. He put his TOMS in his backpack, thank goodness!
So he ended up like this on Friday night and that was fine. We went to the show at Le Poisson Rouge, which is pretty casual but you could be a little fancy and then we got Sno-Balls. (My 3rd this week!)

Friday late-night Matt.
I have a very thoughtful co-worker who picked these up for me in Ohio at a store called Ollie's for $1.79 per package/set of 2.

And this was the first night I knew I would be out in real darkness and had fun using them. I could have crashed checking them out.

Yeeee! Fun!!!
And who cares but this is what I wore to work on Friday. I got these new vans hot pink sneakers to replace a pair of my fake keds. I felt very athletic on my commute in these sneakers if that makes sense. I'm definitely more passive and slow when I have on crazy shoes.

Friday night I put on some casual stuff and Matt gives all of this business the finger. :)

-But he's jealous of my new bike lights. They don't fit on presta valves.

He wears a shirt, tie and dress pants, dress shoes every day for work but he commutes in casual outfits like this:

But Friday I heard about a show- Radio Happy Hour - and he wasn't prepared so I had to bring him a shirt to put on outside.

I'm REALLY GLAD I told him to take some extra shoes on Friday. He rides his bike in his black socks and dress shoes and gives me a sartorial anxiety attack. He put his TOMS in his backpack, thank goodness!
So he ended up like this on Friday night and that was fine. We went to the show at Le Poisson Rouge, which is pretty casual but you could be a little fancy and then we got Sno-Balls. (My 3rd this week!)

Friday late-night Matt.
I have a very thoughtful co-worker who picked these up for me in Ohio at a store called Ollie's for $1.79 per package/set of 2.

And this was the first night I knew I would be out in real darkness and had fun using them. I could have crashed checking them out.

Yeeee! Fun!!!
And who cares but this is what I wore to work on Friday. I got these new vans hot pink sneakers to replace a pair of my fake keds. I felt very athletic on my commute in these sneakers if that makes sense. I'm definitely more passive and slow when I have on crazy shoes.

Friday night I put on some casual stuff and Matt gives all of this business the finger. :)

-But he's jealous of my new bike lights. They don't fit on presta valves.
I have strobes too...do yours attach to your air gauges on the tires? I feel more than one will make u more visible if u can put on more than one for each wheel
ReplyDeleteYea- they're little valve caps. So no, I can't put more than one at a time.
ReplyDeleteI still used my primary bike lights. These were just party accessories.