7/8/11

LadyBikers Bike Polite

I was super LadyBikerStyle this week! Girly biker!
july4-8
I feel a little guilty because it's not that hot here. I'm enjoying pretty pleasant and sometimes breezy rides in the mornings. (My commute takes place 8:15 - 8:45am approx.)
I BIKE POLITE
I'm so happy my I BIKE POLITE sign arrived from Transportation Alternatives! I have some craft ideas for this guy.

Get your badge here. There are some really cute ones!

I get super-happy seeing other ladies on my commute then my heart is BROKEN when they do rude and dangerous things.

Occasionally sweet old-lady pedestrians will Thank You

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/09/2011

    haha you're so adorable, i'd honk hello if i saw you biking. is your skirt from h&m??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That orange-orange skirt is a recent H&M purchase. I got the small so it would be high-waist fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get some of those signs down here in DC. Bicyclists are NOT polite here. BTW, hubby and I are planning to come up to ride the NYC Century bike tour in September. Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/10/2011

    love all your lady biking outfits
    bibi

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.