
I don't have anything negative to say about getting rained out on the way home because:
I was dying to get out of work like a caged animal. Get me out of here! I'll happily bike in the rain! Yeah! Set me free!
It's been so freaking hot in NYC- It was like a cool-off party surprise! I didn't consider leaving the bike at work and taking the subway for 3 seconds. Not even 3 whole seconds.
It's also extra-friendly in the rain. Pedestrians just seem more inquisitive to a drenched Julie.
The basil bag is waterproof! It kept my purse/bag dry.
After yesterday's naked bike ride, I felt so civilized in this get-up. Even though I'm channeling Punky Brewster.

I hope these shoes recover from the rain. They were the ultimate in soaked plastic shoes.
My camera may also have some new special effects. She needs a moment to dry out.
I used PhotoBooth to document the damage when I got home.

I look so pissed, right?

Love those shoes!
ReplyDeleteJulie - I love you and your style so much!
ReplyDeleteI need your attitude to riding in the rain :)
Love the outfit, the bike, the accessories! So cute. I also love your attitude toward the rain. :)
ReplyDeleteyou are so cute on your bike. i LOVE the rain!
ReplyDeleteBut today there was a threat of rain... I had a dinner plan for after work and I said "Fuck! Please don't rain on me!"
ReplyDeleteRain is best when you can go straight home.