7/19/11

Beauty Injury Day

I had a terrible beauty injury today. I hurt myself doing something I've gotten away with for about 19 years. I thought I was going to permanently be wearing black-out shades like this:
The day I had a beauty injury
So sad. 
I hurt myself doing this-
separate lashes with safety pin Pictures, Images and Photos


My left - your right. I was late to work because I had to sit and let it cry and water-out for about 10 minutes. 
I stabbed my left oneI'm going to pick up a MAC 204 brush - To Avoid this old-fashioned injury. But I know I can't quit the 'pin. It's the best! 


Funny there were safety pins at the self-timer spot I went to in the park this morning! What a coincidence!
Safety pins



It's only Tuesday
Thrifted gold necklace - Forever 21 leopard top - Ribbon belt - H&M dress shorts - Forever 21 bow flats. Really glad I can wear shorts and skirts. Sorry, dudes. 

Yesterday I dressed like Little House on the Prairie and wore sensible shoes.
July is too Hot Floral Mash-Up
Target dress & fake keds. Belt from some Charlotte Russe shorts. Wal-mart $5 sunglasses.

Back to today's little top; it had this little bullshit bowtie thing and I cut it off and used a more substantial belt.
I cut the bow off

Tuesday

Cute tshirt I fawned over pulled the trigger on today.

And I might go to this because I'm a fan.

On my way home- Summertime.
Hi there, shoe shine stand

2 comments:

  1. Im not familiar with the pin trick! i wanna try it! At least u looked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I can't believe you use a safety pin! That would freak me out too much. It does give you great lashes though.

    I LOVE that top and the sandals. Did you get them in a store or online? Are they recent or old? I must go looking for them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.