7/18/11

Rear Rack and Basil Rosa Double Bag

My rear rack finally arrived so I got to finally attach my Basil Rosa Bags and take care of some business. 
New Bike Bags

I put them/it on and ran some errands. I installed them too close to the front of the rear rack and my flip-flops hit them with each pedal. MISERY. I pulled-over and adjusted them.
Install Fail

I got a few Costco items on one side (and a variety of other things on the other side.) Major cargo capabilities.
Costco Time

I love the drawstring- Not sure if I'll ever use the zipper pockets.
Drawstrings

I don't love that they're kind-of permanent. They have so many little buckles they are staying on for a while. I'm really lucky my bike doesn't have to park outside where they would totally get stolen or peed on by some rando-dog. I need to see how other people lock these on. Can you lock them on? In a cute way?
IMGP7575
That makes me glad they were free.

But they are cute and look great with my pink tires.
Sunday Chill
-And getting along with my pink tires is what's important, so I guess they can stay. 

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/19/2011

    super cute Basil Rosa! KM must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Free and a cute (and practical) accessory to your very rad bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7/19/2011

    what kind of a back bike rack did you get? LOOOOOVE the bags, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My rack is the Linus Adjustable Rack. I kind-of wish I had done more research and found a rack that has the clip-thing.

    BTW The Linus Adjustable Rack has a 40lb weight max in case you're a Costco super shopper like I try to be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.