
Two watches. I don't trust my McDonald's Happy Meal watches so much lately. I suspect they're slowing down. I have a legit watch to be for-sure-for-sure what time it is.
This outfit was kick-ass for riding!

The shirt is vintage Victoria's Secret. The tag has a font that looks like the Vivienne Westwood font. The skirt is from H&M - recent purchase.
Today was a very pleasant day!

I had a peachy eye, coral lipgloss & blush. Orange skirt. A couple of my co-workers had on shades of orange and coral too. I was like "gosh, should we leap-frog this trend and get to the next?!"
Right now I'm using MAC Studio Fix Lash and I'm loving it. I put one good swipe on top of my top lashes then proceed as usual by coating them upward. Mmm...Mmm...Good Stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.