He laid on his horn at me! There was enough room for all of us. I had to look around to confirm that he was honking at me. I asked "Why are you being a rude asshole?!" We cussed each other through two intersections until he got stuck behind something and I happily thought "good! Rot in that traffic!"
I just found your blog a few days ago from Simply Bike and I think I have devoured the whole thing. I love it! I can't commute to work because it's too far and too dangerous, but I'm trying to ride my bike more when doing errands and such. You are an inspiration!
Thank you Kathy! I probably won't always be able to be a bike commuter but I hope to keep riding bicycles for fun forever and ever. The first time I had a bicycle (as an adult in North Carolina) I rode simply to get a manicure and it was so liberating to not rely on a car just for that little outing!
OK...I'll bite. What was the cuss fight about?
ReplyDeleteHe laid on his horn at me! There was enough room for all of us. I had to look around to confirm that he was honking at me. I asked "Why are you being a rude asshole?!" We cussed each other through two intersections until he got stuck behind something and I happily thought "good! Rot in that traffic!"
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog a few days ago from Simply Bike and I think I have devoured the whole thing. I love it! I can't commute to work because it's too far and too dangerous, but I'm trying to ride my bike more when doing errands and such. You are an inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThank you Kathy! I probably won't always be able to be a bike commuter but I hope to keep riding bicycles for fun forever and ever. The first time I had a bicycle (as an adult in North Carolina) I rode simply to get a manicure and it was so liberating to not rely on a car just for that little outing!
ReplyDeleteJulie,
ReplyDeleteI too have traveled to different hair appointments and pedi/manicures via my bike. To me I feel very pretty traveling by bicycle.