6/30/11

Fyxation Hook-Up Last Day

Awww... Today's the last day to use my JULES discount code at the Fyxation shop.

pink_white_black_only
Kate Middleton the Linus Dutchie Duchess Bicycle of the Upper East Side of New York City is getting really radical and is now strictly PINK - WHITE - BLACK! And she is feeling it!

-But you can buy whatever you want and use that discount code. No color discrimination ;)

Do you love how I did one pink grip and one black grip?

For the Love of Bikes blog did a cute illustration of all the pink goodness they offer.
Super cute stuff! I'm loving my BMX Grips. They're sticky and they're definitely better for my wrists than the ones that came on the bike. I could already feel it after one commute.

I'm also getting myself home from work in record time and I'm not even trying to be a speed-racer.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/30/2011

    Hey Julie,

    Love, Love, the added pink accessories for the Duchess! Yesterday I went and purchased some accessories for my bike, Miss Daisy. She takes me many places so, she needed some extra cargo carrying accessories.
    I love your biking style. I look forward to seeing and reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I'm really sorry about your white schwinn. I actually almost never comment, but I read plenty. I especially like when you post pictures of the different places in New York, since I've never been there. I live in the very last town of the United States, the southermost city of Brownsville, Tx. greetings! I love your new bike.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.