4/12/11

The Right to Bare Arms!

4-12-11 005
I was stoked to roll out with bare arms this morning! It was the first warm-enough day of 2011. Four Months in, and I can finally ride in a tank & vest!

My morning ride was anxiety riddled due to the threat of rain. The sky looked all gray and scary.
It rained so majorly that I left my bicycle at work and took the subway home.

4-12-11 002
I think I'm just going to wear a tank-top every day until further notice.

I try on at least a couple sweaters/jackets/top samples every working day, and it's best to just whip the sample on right over a tank. Sometimes I have to go back and forth changing in and out of 2 slightly different versions of one sample over and over while we work out subtle differences. Hotness. I also get really hot trying on things like Jackets. Now that it's spring and we work so far in advance, I began trying on jackets for next fall/winter today.

I found some spring blooms in Central Park this morning. I get very excited about terrific green grass.
4-12-11 004


2 comments:

  1. I love that vest! Is it the Gap one? I remember when they put something similar out and I wanted it in kelly green and I missed getting it because they sold out!

    I got stuck in the rain tonight without an umbrella and it was BAD. I think you made a great choice taking the subway home, honestly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/13/2011

    Great boots, Julie! Central Park looks like it's comin' along...I might have to visit next nice Spring day...when I'm not working one of my three jobs...yikers!

    Also, yesterday I set out on my new cruiser bike to run errands, and at the first feel of a drop...my legs started pumpin'! Haa haa! GottaGetHome GottaGetHome! ;) Dumb rain.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.