4/17/11

The Radder the Better

IMGP4715
East Harlem has a shopping extravaganza and it's really quick and easy for us to get there using the East River Greenway.

We are busy for the next few weekends with friends/family visitors, so we don't really need groceries. I made this up and I stand by it: We live in New York City - We don't buy groceries, we buy rations.

We both bought clothes on this excursion, I just didn't photograph the stuff he got.

IMGP4718

Matt is really bah-humbug about taking pictures. I have to keep him in the distance because he's scowling. His little Nike jacket is precious though and would be very good for bicycle visibility. It also matches his helmet- gray & yellow Bern.


IMGP4721

The bicycle parking situation at Target East Harlem is terrible and it looks something like this:
IMGP4710This is just a guard-rail in the parking garage.

I cannot believe they still don't have proper bicycle racks. I wrote them the first time we went and I never got any response.

On to the positive about Target today-
$3.74 bikini top
$3.74 bikini top.

IMGP4739
Hot pink wrist-watch to keep time on my bicycle commutes and maybe runs/walks. I had a fancier Timex purple watch like this that I lost immediately upon entering the water in Costa Rica 2 summers ago. This one was much cheaper at $19.99

Does my arm look brown? I'm going hardcore with Jergen's gradual self-tanner. 

IMGP4727
I really love this country-girl sack dress. It was about $13 and it has pockets! And it matches my bicycle. Aww. 

My dad and his wife are coming to New York City soon. It's their first time here and I need to capture them on video (I think they're terrified of NYC and they both have really country-style accents.) I wanted a Flip cam, but after seeing this website linked from Jesse.Anne.O. I realized I just needed to break this old one out. The only thing we've ever really done with this is when Matt filmed my try-out video for Martha Stewart. (He loves to tell everyone he filmed it in one take - I was just rad and nailed it.)

IMGP4734
So it's not new, just seriously delayed in being put to good use! I might do some bicycle videos too. Or Tiger Mom videos.

I hope/believe my other blog, Donkey Fashion Daily is about to get seriously rad due to some generous networking from ladies I met at the Organizing (Obama) for America meeting the other night. I'm scheduled for 2 events this week- Manhattan Young Democrats and OFA Social Networking.





2 comments:

  1. Long time lurker, just wanted to say hi! Love your blog and your F-E-21 diggs!
    That pink casio is cronick, where do you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you! I peeked at your blog and subscribed. I look forward to returning the "lurk"

    The pink casio watch is from Target. I didn't get anything at Marshall's except some $4 pink earbuds. Matt got cute stuff at Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.